Would you like a ski vacation? Then enter the new American Airlines Vail and Beaver Creek Sweepstakes for chance to one of four luxury ski experiences:
Travel to your next ski vacation on American Airlines and once there, you’re sure to create some timeless memories. Here are a few of the features that make Vail and Beaver Creek the ultimate place for skiers.
Register now for your chance to win a Grand Prize 7-night vacation for four people or one of three First Prize 4-night vacations for two to Vail and Beaver Creek. Prizes include airfare, world class accomodations, lift tickets, ski rentals and ground transportation.
Get an extra entry just by booking an American Airlines flight to Vail or Denver after you register. Plus, when you fly into Vail on American Airlines you’ll also receive a free one-day lift ticket provided by Vail Resort!
One Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• 7 nights hotel accommodations for 4 people at a Vail Resort
• 6 days ski lift tickets at Vail and Beaver Creek for 4 people
• 6 days ski rentals at Vail and Beaver Creek for 4 people
• 4 roundtrip ground transfers on Colorado Mountain Express from Eagle Airport to Vail or Beaver Creek lodging
• 200,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles
• The total ARV of the Grand Prize is $14,212.
First Place Prizes
3 First Place Prize Winners will each receive
• 4 nights hotel accommodations for 2 people at a Vail Resort
• 3 days ski lift tickets at Vail and Beaver Creek for 2 people
• 3 days ski rentals at Vail and Beaver Creek for 2 people
• 2 roundtrip ground transfers on Colorado Mountain Express from Eagle Airport to Vail or Beaver Creek lodging
• 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles
• The total ARV of each First Place Prize is $4,850.
There are three ways to enter: online, by sharing, or by purchasing a ticket.
All entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. CT on December 3, 2012, and there’s a limit of 5 entries per e‑mail address regardless of entry method.
Photo: Shot in Vail near North Rim, Forever and Apres Vous
Photo Credit: Connor Walberg via Flickr
Skier: Drew Rouse