Cathay Pacific is offering some great fares to Hong Kong from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York JFK. These fares book into Q, so you won’t earn any AAdvantage miles, but at $895 round-trip you might not mind. Here are the details:
Two Weeks Only: 35% Off Flights to Hong Kong
This summer, fly nonstop to Hong Kong with our special fare of $895* available from now until July 23, 2012.
Here’s the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other fare or offer.
• The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
• This is a limited time and limited availability offer. Only available for a limited time through 11:59:59 PM PST on 23Jul2012 (or until deemed sold out). If you cannot find availability for the dates that you have selected, please adjust your travel dates.
May be eligible for Asia Miles & AAdvantage Miles, depending on fare class booked.
Waitlisting is not permitted.
• Departures between Friday – Sunday will incur an extra charge of $25 for each transpacific sector.
• Fares listed above based on a sample search for mid-week transpacific departure dates.
Cancellation Fee: $100 applies (non-refundable after departure).
• Change Fee: $100 applies per change per person.
• Minimum Stay of None. Maximum Stay of 6 Months.
• Electronic ticket purchase only.
• All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time.
This fare can only be purchased online by a U.S. resident with a valid U.S. credit card billing address and U.S. mailing address.