If you’re a regular reader of this blog, then you know that I’m a bit of a oneworld loyalist, but even I think the StarMegaDO 4 sounds like fun!
Doesn’t this sound exciting?
• Flying around the country in an United 767-400 that’s been chartered just of this event.
• Hanging out with a bunch of fun aviation geeks and miles and points enthusiasts.
• Getting a rare look behind the scenes look at airline operations at United’s headquarters.
• Mixing it up with airline, hotel, and loyalty program executives at receptions and dinner.
StarMegaDO 4 is completely sold out. Unfortunately, I don’t have a ticket so won’t be there, but you don’t have to miss out:
Randy Petersen has asked the bloggers of BoardingArea.com to help him find two seat mates on the upcoming Star MegaDO4, flying on November 14/15, 2012 from San Francisco to Houston and on to Chicago.
The prize consists of one economy ticket on the 2012 StarMegaDo4, hotel accommodations at partner hotels, and $250 cash for personal expenses. The winners are responsible for the their transportation to and from the MegaDO.
Hanging out with Randy is a lot more fun than earning AAdvantage Miles!
Here’s a list of my five most read blog posts:
Here’s how to enter:
• Guess which post was the most popular and post your answer in the comments section below.
• Post your answer by 11:59:59 pm MT October 7, 2012.
• One entry per person per blog.
• Provide a valid email address (it won’t be published)
Several other BoardingArea bloggers are participating in the contest, so you can earn multiple entries by visiting each of their blogs.
You don’t have to submit the correct answer to my question to get picked, I’ll pick a winner using Random.org and forward the name to Randy.
Randy will randomly select two people from the all the names forwarded to him by all of the BoardingArea bloggers:
Two (2) winners will be chosen in a random drawing on Monday, October 8, 2012 from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period, as posted in the comments section of participating BoardingArea.com partnering blogs.
The random drawing will be conducted by Randy Petersen, whose decision is final and binding in all respects. The winner will be notified via email within two (2) days after the selection is made.
Each winner will have five (5) business days to reply confirming his/her acceptance of the giveaway seat. Failure to reply in the indicated time frame will declare that the seat has been refused and forfeited for all time and the first alternative entry will be chosen in random drawings as outlined above and provided the opportunity to claim the seat giveaway..
Here’s a link to the complete rules.
If I pick your name in the random drawing and you guessed the correct answer, I’ll send you one of the new American Airlines amenity kits! You’ll be able to stay oneworld fresh around all the Star Alliance Geeks!