My Admirals Club membership comes up for renewal later this month, so I was searching the web for discount codes and came across this offer that’s not mentioned in the AAdvantage News or Admirals Club section on AA.com:
Join Admirals Club and Earn 3,000 AAdvantage Miles
You are invited to become an Admirals Club member. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you can enjoy an oasis of peace – away from all the airport hustle. It’s easy to become a member, just register for the promotion using promotion code QPA12.
Then purchase your new annual Admirals Club membership by clicking on the Purchase Now button by September 30, 2012 to earn 3,000 AAdvantage miles.
Unfortunately I don’t qualify for this promotion, it’s only for new memberships. It doesn’t appear to be a targeted offer though, so if you’ve been considering a new membership, now might be the time to join.
From the terms and conditions:
• AAdvantage members must register for the promotion using promotion code QPA12 and become a new annual Admirals Club member between August 2, 2012 and September 30, 2012 to qualify for the 3,000 AAdvantage miles.
• Membership must be purchased online.
• Offer not valid for in-club purchase.
• This promotion is not valid for 30 Day Membership, renewal annual membership or adding a spouse to an existing Admirals Club membership.
• This AAdvantage mile offer cannot be used in conjunction with another discount or promotional offer.
• No retroactive credits apply.
• AAdvantage miles will post within 6 – 8 weeks after the end of this promotional offer. These miles do not count toward elite status qualification.
You can register for this offer, purchase your membership, and find complete details here.