This sweepstakes started almost two weeks ago and I didn’t notice it until yesterday, so hurry if you want to enter: the deadline is 11:59 p.m. CT on January 31, 2012:
Hey Ski Fans! American Airlines and Telluride is giving you a chance to win a trip for 2 to Montrose, Colorado and attend The Ultimate Gay Ski Week Getaway February 26 through March 3, 2012.
Enter the Telluride Gay Ski Week Getaway Sweepstakes for your chance to win:
• First Class airfare for two to Montrose, Colorado
• Transportation to/from the airport to the hotel
• 7-night hotel stay at The Peaks Resort & Spa, the official host hotel
• 5-day lift tickets for two
• Ski/snowboard rental fees for two
• Two T-Passes to attend all Telluride Gay Ski Week Events
The terms and conditions are a little odd in that New York and Florida residents can’t enter:
Open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States (except the states of Florida and New York) the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 21 years or older. (Update: The organizers of Gay Ski Week were nice enough to Tweet an explanation, “Issue with NY and FL was the legal reqmt to get a bond and there wasn’t enough time to secure before launch”.)
The ARV $10,332 and the winner is responsible for taxes.
To enter, all you have to do is visit the Gay and Lesbian Travel section at AA.com and submit your entry.
Photo: Vertigo anyone?
Credit: Robert Tadlock on Flickr