American Airlines Vacations just launched a new promotion where you select a bonus offer and then play a hand of Black Jack to receive that offer. Here’s how the describe it in their press release:
To highlight the extension of its lowest price guarantee to its entire suite of travel products – including vacation packages – American Airlines today launched the “What’s The Deal?” online booking promotion. The promotion, which runs through Nov. 9, allows customers who book a package with American Airlines Vacations(sm) to choose from a variety of deals they can put toward their next trip.
To participate, customers simply need to visit www.AAVacations.com/promo, choose one of six available offers, and then go head-to-head with a virtual “dealer.” With the offers customers can:
• Get $75 off and earn 2,500 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles when booking their vacation package
• Get $50 off per person when booking their vacation package
• Receive a $25 nightly discount for a future hotel stay when booking their vacation package
• Earn 5,000 AAdvantage bonus miles when booking their vacation package
• Get 10 percent off their entire vacation package
• Receive $100 in savings on their vacation package, as well as a $100 promo code for a future vacation package
I’ve been kicking around the idea of a short vacation to someplace warm (Hawaii or Barbados) in January or February. Fortunately, the promo period runs until till the end of February 2012:
Booking dates for the “What’s The Deal?” promotion are Oct. 10 through Nov. 9, 2011, and travel must be completed by Feb. 29, 2012. Blackout dates are Dec. 21-26, 2011, and Feb. 18-20, 2012.
I played three times and beat the house each time, so if you don’t win, try again. Go here to play or for more details.