“Electricity from below” Photo credit: Sprinter73 on Flickr
If you’re a Texas resident you can earn 7,500 AAdvantage Miles by switching your retail electrical provider to Energy Plus out of Houston and you’ll earn 2 AAdvantage Miles for every dollar you spend on your electricity consumption. From their website:
When you partner with Energy Plus as your electric supplier, you’ll earn AAdvantage miles for your everyday electricity use while still receiving the same reliable service from your local utility company.
Enjoy these great benefits with Energy Plus
• Earn 7,500 AAdvantage miles as a special bonus after your second month as an Energy Plus customer
• Earn AAdvantage miles every month — 2 miles for every $1 you spend on energy charges
• Save with a low rate that is currently 8.9¢ per kWh
• No switching or early termination fees
• No monthly service charge
No hidden fees or charges
The best part is that Energy Plus does not charge a monthly service fee nor any sign-up or cancellation fees. You are able to try Energy Plus risk-free since there are no long-term commitments required with our month-to-month plan.