Here’s a nice offer for SPG members who prefer to earn miles rather than points; through the end of the year you can earn 1,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles and a $10 food/beverage credit when you stay at Four Points, Aloft And Element Hotels:
Offer: Earn 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you book at Four Points, Aloft and Element Hotels plus receive a $10 food and beverage credit. Use promo code SSBMILES.
Dates: Through December 31, 2013
Award: 1,000 AAdvantage miles
Some highlights from the terms and conditions:
• Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft and Element Hotels & Resorts in North America.
• Offer is valid for eligible stays booked and completed between June 1, 2013, and December 31, 2013.
• Offer includes $10 food and beverage credit and 1,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles per eligible stay.
• To receive miles in lieu of Starpoints, recipient must participate in the Airline Direct Deposit portion of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. With Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints earned from eligible hotel stays and select bonus offers will be converted automatically into miles, will be credited to your American Airlines AAdvantage account and may not be transferred back to your SPG account. If recipient does not participate in Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints will be earned in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
• All American Airlines AAdvantage program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit aa.com/aadvantage.
• This offer is valid only for members of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. A valid SPG member card is required at check in to receive this offer. Membership is free. To become a SPG member, visit SPG.com.
• 1,000 bonus miles per stay will be credited by American Airlines to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
• Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan SSBMILES.
Photo: Collect bonus
Credit: Frédéric Bisson on Flickr