We’re less than two month away from the first ever, oneworld MegaDo, and if you missed out getting a ticket, there’s still hope: The AAdvantage team just announced that they’re giving away two seats to the winner of their new Mega VIP Video Contest:
Enter for a chance to be the Official AAdvantage Video Blogger for a behind-the-scenes travel experience! The 2012 oneworld MegaDo is a trip for frequent flyers to get a unique look at the airline industry all while interacting with executives and fellow airline enthusiasts.
Here’s the prize:
• Grand Prize: Two passes to the sold-out Milepoint MegaDo – where you’ll act as the official AAdvantage video blogger; One night’s stay with Hyatt at each stop; A Flip HD Video Camera; Air transportation
• Runners Up prizes: 25,000 AAdvantage miles each (Viewers’ choice prizes)
Here’s how you enter:
Shoot, edit and upload a 30-60 second video detailing:
• Why should we pick YOU to be our official video blogger?
• Which part of the trip would you be most excited about?
• A little about yourself – What makes you tick? What are your hobbies? Be creative!
How to win:
Grand Prize Winner will be selected by an internal panel of judges based on:
• Enthusiasm and passion for participating brands and the MegaDo event
• Ability to tell stories through video in an engaging, professional and creative manner
This is a really special event. It’s the very first oneworld MegaDo, and beyond that, there’s no guarantee that there will ever be another. Here’s a look at the schedule:
You will fly to Dallas, Seattle, and Los Angeles on an exclusive fully catered charter flight and enjoy a variety of fun-filled events, including cocktail receptions and dinners with your fellow travelers and executives at American Airlines, oneworld, Hyatt, Boeing, and Milepoint.
Wednesday, January 25th
Arrive in DFW for Hyatt Reception at Hyatt Regency DFW.
Thursday, January 26th
Spend day with American Airlines, meet senior management and go behind the scenes. Leave for Seattle in the evening.
Friday, January 27th
Go behind the scenes at Boeing. When finished, leave Seattle for Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Los Angeles.
Saturday, January 28th
Social event with your fellow travelers at LAX.
If you’re interested, I’d like to encourage you to give it a try. This is going to be a really, cool experience. Go here to submit your video and good luck!