In July, American Way Magazine launched their 10th Annual American Way Magazine Road Warrior Contest.
The grand prize: 1 million AAdvantage Miles. To enter, contenders were asked to complete a survey by answering five questions:
• Describe the ONE most memorable experience you’ve had during your many travels on American Airlines that proves you should be named this year’s Road Warrior Grand Prize Winner
• Name 10 reasons American Airlines makes your travel life easier. (50 words or less each)
• Describe a typical 2-week time period in your life of flying American Airlines (routes, cities visited, miles flown, etc.).
• List the top 10 reasons you should win this year’s Road Warrior Contest. (50 words or less each)
• Tell us the name of your favorite city and describe the must-do items on your itinerary (hotels, restaurants, attractions, shopping, sightseeing, etc.) when visiting there.
Five finalist have been selected by the editors of American Way Magazine, and now you can possibly win 100,000 AAdvantage Miles by voting for you favorite:
Welcome to the American Way Road Warrior voting phase of the contest! Back in the summer, we asked all you road warriors out there to brag on yourself a little (or a lot!) We wanted to know WHY and HOW and WHAT makes you a true American Airlines road warrior deserving of big prizes, a fancy photo shoot, starring on the cover of American Way and all the fame that comes along with such an honor.
Over 3,000 of you responded and boy, did you brag! We were impressed beyond belief. After hours of reading these amazing entries, we chose the five that knocked our socks off. Now these five entries are here for your viewing and voting pleasure. So cast your vote between now and November 30 for a chance to win 100,000 AAdvantage miles! Invite your friends and family to vote as well – the more the merrier!
The winner of the 100,000 AAdvantage miles will be drawn and notified the first week of December, but you will have to wait patiently to find out the results of the Top Five Finalist Voting until March 15, 2012 when the American Way Road Warrior Special Issue boards American Airlines planes.
Voting begins today and you can only vote once. You can find a copy of the rules here.
Go here to read the answers that were submitted by each finalist and to cast your vote. Good luck!